Sunday, July 28, 2013

Latest scrapbook pages

Hot off the presses this week! Here are a couple of my favorite layouts I had to redo because of the flood.  I love these more than the originals!  Huge shout out to Scrapbook Generation for their awesome sketches and inspiration!  Check out their blog at www.scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com


I am so glad I found this paper to use for our early Easter egg hunt.  It is a line from Joann's by Cloud Nine Design.  

{Sorry about the light reflection...I never claimed to be a professional photographer!}


Some of my favorite pages come when I choose a sheet of stickers first and then find the paper to coordinate with them! It is a bonus when everything matches the pictures!! The stickers are an old K&Company line called "Actopus to Zelephant". Undoubtedly one of the cleverest names for a line of scrapbook paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment