Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas in July

It is always so frustrating to me that December is the most stressful month of the year.  I love Christmas and have felt robbed for the last couple years as my life has become busier with older and more kiddos!  I decided to utilize the lazy days of summer to get ahead of the game.

 

I made the tags and cut out the fabric for these sand art brownie jars right now then in December all I have to do is fill them!  I love giving these to my neighbors every three to four years.

 Saw this wreath on Pinterest and made it my own! I made the extra stars into ornaments. Thanks Little Birdie Secrets for the great idea!

I send out about 120 Christmas cards each year...most home made. I made 50 of these cards and 30 of two other styles!  This will definitely make December a lot less hectic!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment