Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blue and Gold

I was in charge of our Pack's Blue and Gold this year and was hard pressed to find a lot of cute decorating ideas.   I have been working on a very simple pack scrapbook so I displayed some of the pages for our most recent events on our display board.  I also made little scouts using my Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge:





We meet in a very old Moose Lodge.  They are our Charter organization and we can hold our banquet there for free.  I made this backdrop to go on the stage out of the coat rack they have on hand.  It covers up the most watercolor of a older husband and wife gazing at each other (?).



2 comments:

  1. Great display! Where did you find the paper you covered the #10 cans with?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at our local scout store. Super cute huh!

      Delete